[pskmail] Re: pskmail] Re: Trouble connecting

  • From: Bernard Dekok <kc9sgv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 14:57:58 -0600

OK Thanks,
I get that.
But if I, the client, choose a random Email provider out there to set up an
account to work with my PSKMail, how will my poor PSKMail server sysop know
what SMTP address to use ?
I don't see any input field for that SMTP information anywhere in the
PSKMail UI.

Maybe we can both look up each other's regular email addresses in QRZ.com
and send emails back and forth with the information.
Err, just give us a SMTP field in Preferences, Edit, Email Settings -
please.

Bernie,
KC9SGV