[pskmail] Re: pskmail] Re: Trouble connecting

  • From: Bernard Dekok <kc9sgv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 14:27:34 -0600

Hi,

I have the same problem with GMX.com
I can receive mails from gmail.com
But cannot send anything via my gmx.com PSKMail account.
Also not to any other accounts (not just gmail.)
I.e. my outgoing mail does not go out, and my gmx.com *Sent* mail tab shows
nothing.

It is strange to me that the Preferences box email setup in PSKMail has a
input field for the incoming Pop3 mail, but no field for the outgoing SMTP
mail....

Outlook and Outlook Express have the SMTP field....

How does my outgoing PSKmail emails get into my gmx.com account ?

I have also tried everything with my gmx.com account. - Enabled Pop3 mail,
disabled all spam filters, etc.
Then updated my usual server - still nothing.
I can request and download the catalog items, just not send regular email
via PSKMail.

Please help....?

KC9SGV