[pskmail] Re: [pskmail] Re: Notes and questions related to last weekend's tests

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 09:53:49 +0100

Roger, the <SOH> only work well with PSK, as they spread the information over
the whole bandwidth.

We have been using a preamble in the past, but it showed that with the higher
speeds the syncing was not the problem.

The sync problem only exists with DominoEx. I can reintroduce a preamble with
the DominoEx modes if that is wanted..

73,

Rein Pa0R

--