[pskmail] Re: psk500

  • From: Russell Blair <russell_blair86@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 16:40:05 -0700 (PDT)

Andy, Are you using fldigi 3.13AZ PSK500 with puppy mail. ?

Russell
 1- Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door!
2- A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to
take everything you have.
- Thomas Jefferson

" IN GOD WE TRUST "

Russell Blair (NC5O)