[pskmail] Re: psk_arq.pl not generating gmfsk_autofile

  • From: Fred Reiselt <freiselt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 16:22:43 -0600

Aha! Both rflinkclient.pl and arq.pm were installed in ~/mail directory but.......pskmailrc.pl was still in the ~ directory. Moving it to ~/mail made everything happy. I followed the latest client install instructions on the wiki, which are great. But pskmailrc.pl was left off of step three. I'll go into the wiki and add it. Thanks for the help!

73 - Fred - wb5con

Rein Couperus wrote:
Are rflinkclient.pl and arq.pm installed in the ~/mail directory? Looks like at
least one of them is missing...

73,

Rein EA/PA0R/P