[pskmail] psk_arq.pl not generating gmfsk_autofile

  • From: Fred Reiselt <freiselt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 14:42:23 -0600

Hello all,

Well, I never could make the soundcard on my Armada E500 laptop work properly under Mandriva 2007 so I wiped it and rebuilt it with Mandriva 2006. Sound works great now. I have rebuilt fldigi and PSKmail client but have a problem. I cannot get the psk_arq.pl to generate a gmfsk_autofile when I hit 'Connect'. Therefore fldigi does not pick it up and transmit. The strange thing is that I can hit the Position button and it will generate a gmfsk_autofile and fldigi picks it up and sends the lat/lon string. I can echo data to gmfsk_autofile from the command line and fldigi sends it out fine. Client is version 0.2.6. Fldigi is 1.23. I would be very happy for someone to tell me that I have overlooked something really simple.

73,
Fred - WB5CON