[pskmail] Re: problem with USER= in retrieving mail

  • From: Fred Reiselt <freiselt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 14:20:16 -0500

Rein,

The bug has been squashed! Both accounts are now receiving mail correctly!

Also, I sure do like the message count in the sign on line : WB5CON 0.3.0-IM36>

W4TX asked that I relay his thanks and gratitude to you for your efforts.

73,
Fred
wb5con

PS - I also set up a gmail account, enabled pop, and can pop the gmail account from PSKmail.

Rein Couperus wrote:
Just uploaded a revised version, now with forcing the auth. to PASS if SSL is not wanted.

Rein PA0R