[pskmail] Re: problem with USER= in retrieving mail

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 15:40:55 +0200

Just tested my other gmail account (rein.pa0r@xxxxxxxxx), and tried it with
PA0R-2:

PI4TUE 0.3.0
Hi PA0R-2, pse update your record

Updated database for PA0R-2
No mail
Disconnect: Sat Apr  7 15:18:17 CEST 2007

!<<Went to the gmail account and switched POP3 on:>>!

Connect: Sat Apr  7 15:20:27 CEST 2007

PI4TUE 0.3.0-IM6>

 1 rein couperus                   Re: rein couperus has accepted your
invitation to Gmail     1838
 2 webform@xxxxxxx                 CQWW SSB PI60HQ(@PI4TUE) M/S HP
               574
 3 rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx               PSKaprs message from PA0R
               -38
 4 rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx               PSKaprs message from PA0R
               -38
 5 rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx               PSKaprs message from PA0R
               -25
 6 Rein Couperus                   test mail
               -3

Disconnect: Sat Apr  7 15:24:42 CEST 2007

I don't have another POP account that needs the '@host.xxx, so I can't test.

Rein

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com