[pskmail] Re: problem with AndPSKmail?

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Unname <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2015 07:04:59 +1100

Hello Rein,

I don't use facebook so can you please relay or ask Martin to email me
directly or to join the mailing list.

I have found this on the internet regarding this brand of phones:

"Text/Font not being visible - if you can't see text in certain apps (Such
as Titanium Backup), open the Themes app and switch to the 'System' theme."

Hope this helps.

73, John