[pskmail] Re: observation

  • From: Roger G6CKR <radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2011 11:30:45 +0000

No don't think so
TS570 usb mode, narrow filer is 1.7 kHz but I think I was on the wide
anyway it is now now.
The audio frequency was 1KHz  and there was plenty of blue waterfall
above and below.
It was like the server had offset the data part of the transmission for
part of the exchange.
I'm running 0.8.6 and fldigi 3.20.34 on one machine and 3.20.32 on the
other SignaLink usb with audio for second machine form the Aux socket
Roger