[pskmail] Re: not able to send email

  • From: Josh Housey <ab9ft00@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Greg <kb1ncj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 19:53:08 -0600

Greg,

My configuration file that I used originally had an option which had
e-mails off. ($Emails enable=0") It was an old file and it was set
this way because there was little/to anyone using the system and was
unsure whether the "default" gmail is correct. Is this correct or a
suggested change?

Anyway, its enabled, so, try it once again. I have put up the server
primarily because I needed to do "something" else that is more
meaningful ("service) and that will "do" better. PSKmail can
definitely do much better and uses other all of the digital modes and
in a fashion that would work tremendously better then HF Packet. It is
definitely accomplishing that....

The setup here is a Icom 7200 running 75 watts. The antenna here is a
Jetstream JTV680 vertical only about 25ft high on my porch.

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

73
Josh, AB9FT