[pskmail] Re: not able to send email

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 09:20:41 +0100

Hi Greg,

To me this sounds like the server is not properly set up. The server
uses a common smtp server for all users and that smtp server rejected
the login from the pskmail server. Please tell the sysop at thet pskmail
server to have an extra look at the user and password there.
There is a test script the server sysop can use to check the
authentication.

73 de Per, sm0rwo