[pskmail] Re: new server snapshot for adding new users from client

  • From: Rein Couperus PA0R <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 12:07:31 +0200

Hello Fred,

tnx for the info, it helped me to pinpoint a few tweaks...

I have tried to round it up and made a new snapshot. My client now says:

----%<--------
Connect: Fri Sep 15 11:14:41 CEST 2006

PI4TUE pskmail v.0.2.1
Hi TE0ST, pse update your record!
(after updating the data base:)
Updated database for TE0ST
(After ~QTC+1:)
No mail
Disconnect: Fri Sep 15 11:17:33 CEST 2006
--------%<------

Now TE0ST is in the database, so when I connect again:

--------%<------
Connect: Fri Sep 15 11:18:23 CEST 2006

PI4TUE pskmail v.0.2.1
Hi TE0ST, No mail
Disconnect: Fri Sep 15 11:19:32 CEST 2006

The database entry for TE0ST is o.k., and the error message on the
server is now gone.
I included a variable $opensystem = 1; in the code of rflinkserver.pl
If you set an $opensystem = 0; in the pskmailrc.pl file the new call
will not be accepted.

If you find any anomalies, pse shout. It helps to improve the code :)