[pskmail] new server

  • From: Greg <kb1ncj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2015 13:53:44 -0400

I just updated fldigi and server but I don't see any output of what it's doing like I could before. Also don't really care for waterfall only. Is this the latest or am I seeing bugs? I also see that aprs beacon (internet) aren't occurring. It may be the server but I don't have any verbosity to see why it isn't working. Also, what command to stop the server via cron now that it isn't dependent on the starting terminal? I see nothing in my running processes that is obvious. Thanks
Greg