[pskmail] Re: new release jpskmail-0.4.1.0 client

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 18:35:15 +1100

Rein,

Great improvement on large files. Got them all through.

Re the ~PROFILE command:

1. Works great and operate immediately. It can replace the ~MODE
command quite effectively.

2. It seems that the high speed anf backoff speed are in the opposite
order of the client display: low first then high second. E,.g.
~PROFILE PSK250R PSK500R seem to be the way the server understands it.
Not major but a bit confusing if I am correct.

Best regards,

John