[pskmail] Re: new alpha test image

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 11:38:06 +0200

Hi,

I'll build installers asap, should be out in a few hours.

73 de Per, sm0rwo

P.s. Just got home, will answer all emails asap as well :-)

2010-07-23 10:14, Rein Couperus skrev:
Hi Darko,

For this new alpha image (0.5.4) for testing you need some runtime libraries
for the xmlrpc stuff...
As we have no installer yet you have to install them manually in the jre.
The libraries are:
ws-commons-util-1.0.2.jar
xmlrpc-client-3.1.2.jar
xmlrpc-common-3.1.2.jar

They go into the same spot as RXTXcomm.jar:
/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-openjdk/jre/lib/ext$

I will put them also on the download site in the libs directory.

Pse let me know if you can get this to work, it runs fine here...

Hello Rein,

new javapskmail client from hermes alpha dir don't work by me on Debian Lenny.

Error message is:

Java popup window:

Message: configuration.xml (Permission denied)
From class: class java.io.FileNotFoundException
Problem with config parameter.

When I click on OK button, in terminal window is there message:

darko@celeron:/usr/local/jpskmail$ java -jar javapskmail.jar
org/apache/xmlrpc/XmlRpcException
at javapskmail.mainpskmailui.(mainpskmailui.java:114)
at javapskmail.Main.main(Main.java:219)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcException
... 2 more

darko@celeron:/usr/local/jpskmail$ java -version
java version "1.6.0_20"
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 16.3-b01, mixed mode, sharing)
darko@celeron:/usr/local/jpskmail$

Java is standard from Debian repository.

Older version javapskmail.jar from alpha dir works OK.

73 de Darko, 9a7aof