[pskmail] more on frequency changing by itself

  • From: kd7tkq@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 18:54:05 -0800 (PST)

Just in case it wasn't obvious what I meant by the frequency changing, I meant
the point on the waterfall where the "cursor" is and from which the signal is
being decoded. That point was moving up and down all by itself, but ONLY with
pskmail running - fldigi wors fine all by itself.

Oh, and it seems WB5CON has me logged as having been heard, so that confirms
that pskmail was indeed communicating with fldigi and succesfully transmitting.

 - Mike

You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail
in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And
radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them
there. The only difference is that there is no cat.  --Albert Einstein,
describing radio.