[pskmail] Re: mail

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 00:34:30 +0100

You still have to manually connect after you have sent the mail from Evolution.
If the cron scipt works ok it will put the mail into the send queue of pskmail.
You can then decide yourself when you want to send it (maybe you want to read
your incoming mail first?).

When you are ready, hit the send button.

When you get 'message sent' from the server the message will be deleted from
the queue.
If not, you can try again until it's gone.

Condx are a lot worse than last year, but I can work PI4TUE about an hour a
day...

The wx is terrible at the moment, and I am busy finding a bug in the rx routine
of pskmail.
This morning I have written a channel simulator, so I don't need the radio for
it.
Client and server running on the same machine, talking to each other hi....
Wish the quality was always so good, the stuff really flies with a digital
connection.
I can add qrm to the channel and watch the protocol do its work...
fascinating...

This is vacation....

73,

Rein EA/PA0R/P