[pskmail] Re: liveCD under Windows

  • From: "sv1uy" <sv1uy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 00:07:25 +0200

Dear friends,

Thanks for the quick replies. Unfortunatelly VMwareplayer can only see the
default soundcard in Windows XP. I do not want to have the default soundcard
being used by the digital mode programs since my XYL uses this PC many times
to listen to radio-stations from her homeland and to MP3s (no we are not that
young hi hi hi). Windows Media player, Realplayer and many other programs want
to use the default soundcard. Therefore I will have to do my tests with my
laptop which has one soundcard and it works fine.

Anyway when I find out how everything works I will install PSKmail and Fldigi
in my Slackware Linux Box, hopefully before Per goes to Cyprus (crossing my
fingers).

---
73 de Demetre Valaris - SV1UY
e-mail: sv1uy@xxxxxxxxxxx
AX25 PBBS: SV1UY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://sv1uy.ampr.org/~sv1uy
http://www.athnet.ampr.org/~sv1uy

P.S. Has anyone had any problems with the FONTS in fldigi? After a few hours
in idlemode the become tiny, like dots!!! I have to pretend that I change the
fonts and after I click OK they become readable again!!