[pskmail] Re: live distro, future and feature requests ?

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 17:09:32 +0100

Hi,

I realize I did not answer this when I first saw it, I apologize and I
will try to answer here below:

tis 2006-12-26 klockan 17:59 -0600 skrev Steven Pituch:
> Hi  Pär,
> The desktop I cobbled together had a very old monitor and although the
> desktop borders were OK the border of the window for fldigi was larger than
> the desktop.  When I went to resize the fldigi screen by grabbing a corner I
> could not make the screen smaller, only larger.  I had the resolution set to
> 600x800 at the time.

Yes, fldigi is that big. Its possible to recompile it and make it a bit
smaller. I will see if I can include two binaries (one small and one
normal).

> So I went to my toshiba laptop and ran from the live CD.  However, the mixer
> was not recognized.  In windows it is a Realtek AC97 audio driver and mixer
> for my soundcard.  I am wondering if this driver was included in the liveCD?
> If this could be made to work I could continue working with PskMail on the
> laptop.

AC97 is supported, could this be caused by something else ? What kind of
pc is it, how much memory ?