[pskmail] Re: live cd's

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 23:28:42 +0100

Hi Karel,

the puppy pskmail server has been tested here, and it works ok on my laptops.
In the next days I will provide a new puppy ISO with the latest server and
fldigi.
In the mean time you could install the latest fldigi-3.13.pet on your puppy
and try it.

Hello David John, all,

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com