[pskmail] limited function from Windows

  • From: Terry Settergren <terryset2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 10:52:41 -0700 (PDT)

thanks, trying to be on linux as much as possible - :-) I have seen posts
regarding UT1HZM having the aprs piece working on windows - anyone know if it
is possible to get that?

Did you mean that I cannot/should not enter the command strings/control
characters for ping, link, and aprs message into, say, fldigi, and then the
checksums would be done correctly by fldigi?

Is WB5CON server still active? can't hear any stations from Central Texas in a
while(one station 40 miles away possibly wouldn't be reachable).

KE5FGX