[pskmail] Re: limited function from Windows?

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2008 12:30:09 +0200

Well, I have no ASCII table here now but you'll have to get all the
control characters and frame check bits right. I mean <SOH> and <EOT>
just to name some. I would suggest that you have a look here instead:
http://pskmail.wikispaces.com/psklivewindows

Meaning that its possible to run pskmail even if your pc is infected by
windows ;-)

73 de Per, sm0rwo