[pskmail] Re: <kein Betreff>

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 18:15:31 +0200

Been there, done that ;-)
I have an IC-706MK2G and it also lacks a dedicated digimode and ICOM
seem to know best what filter to use...not. To get the filter working I
use a split and I listen in cw with the bfo at 900 Hz (which means you
have to take care of those 100 Hz by moving the vfo).
I transmit in usb and listen in cw, that way I can use the filter.
To make it easy for the server scan I put those frequencies in memories.
I still wonder why such a modern rig can lack a digimode and why it wont
allow the operator to control what filter to use... the workaround works
anyway.

73 and gl de Per, sm0rwo