[pskmail] Re: jpskmail-0.3.5 alpha for testing

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 23:46:52 +0200

Great, I'll look into that SET thing agn too.
Btw, I think I have that rxtx stuff ok now. I sent you a test archive
and I have been testing on my laptops here. I believe we had a version
conflict and my latest works without anything copied to the system on
both of my laptops (even the eee that I used to have to copy the rxtx
stuff on).

73 de Per, sm0rwo