[pskmail] Re: jpskmail-0.3.5 alpha for testing

  • From: roger g6ckr <radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 14:28:04 +0100

Well the corrected link works but the jar does not.
Good thing I only renamed the previous version ;-)
pasted below are the results of launching from a terminal.
I hope it is of help.
Roger

roger@bilbo:~/jpskmail$ ./javapskmail.jar
Can't exec "/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.03/jre/lib/jexec": No such
file or directory at /usr/share/binfmt-support/run-detectors line 103.
run-detectors: warning: unable to exec
/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.03/jre/lib/jexec (./javapskmail.jar): No
such
file or directory
gnu/io/SerialPortEventListener
        at javapskmail.Main.handlegps(Main.java:415)
        at javapskmail.Main.main(Main.java:125)
gnu.io.SerialPortEventListener
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:294)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:336)
        ... 2 more