[pskmail] Re: jpskmail-0.3.5 alpha for testing

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 09:16:00 +0200

Hi Roger,

The TX on startup is a link attempt, it tries to link to the prefered
server on startup. I guess it was added by Rein but I can see the logic
of having it there. I'll leave that for Rein to comment.
The beacon box is always checked, I think I actually forgot to have it
read its configuration from the file (will fix).

73 de Per, sm0rwo