[pskmail] Re: jpskmail-0.3.5 alpha for testing

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 07:26:59 +0200

Great,
Oh, thats fine. I should have some fun during the evenings too ;-)

Regarding Rogers message:
roger@bilbo:~/jpskmail/jpskmail$ ./javapskmail.jar
Can't exec "/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.03/jre/lib/jexec": No such
file or directory at /usr/share/binfmt-support/run-detectors line 103.
run-detectors: warning: unable to exec
/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.03/jre/lib/jexec (./javapskmail.jar): No
such
file or directory

I'm not seeing that, do you?

But, the important thing is that it runs. What I did was to remove the
rxtx stuff from the IDE completely and delete them from the lib dir.
I then readded as before and made the new jar. Something must have been
broken before.

73 de Per

P.s. Now going skiing, no hsdpa/3G coverage then. So another day in the
sun :-)