[pskmail] Re: jpskmail-0.3.5

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 15:00:23 +0200

I think I fixed a bug in update server for version 0.3.5.
Anyway, the sure way to send your record is to
fille in the preferences->email setting form, save them with o.k.,
The connect to the server you want to update and click the button.
That should send an obfuscated record to the server.
When o.k. the server will say "Updated record for G6CKR".

(PA0R on Twitter)