[pskmail] Re: jpskmail not finding fldigi

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 08:55:14 +0200

Hi Brett,

What version of fldigi are you using? Yes, jpskmail tries to connect to
fldigi through an ip socket and if it can not connect then it says so
(no fldigi seems to be running). You need a fairly recent fldigi, cant
remember when the socket was added now but make sure you run 3.20.17 as
the socket is a fairly recent addition.

73 de Per, sm0rwo