[pskmail] jpskmail not finding fldigi

  • From: "Brett E. Wynkoop" <pskmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 01:40:59 -0400 (EDT)

Greeting-

Well I have tried for a couple of days since I got jpskmail starting and I am
still having issues that keep me from using the system.  So I am asking for
help again.

This time jpskmail is complaining that fldigi is not running, but I have fldigi
on my screen, and have done test runs of fldigi and it is pumping sound out of
the sound port, and is listening as well.

jpskmail reports, in error, on startup that fldigi is not running.  lsof tells
me that fldigi has a unix socket open, but jpskmail seems to want a tcp/ip
socket.
So once again my friends....Any ideas how to get them talking to each other.  My
antenna is going up this week, so I want to get the computer stuff worked out as
well.

Thanks!

73

-Brett