[pskmail] Re: jpskmail 0.9.3 alpha testing

  • From: Franco Spinelli <frspin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 14:01:33 +0200

Il 17/04/2011 12:28, Per Crusefalk ha scritto:

The new installers are here at the moment:
http://www.crusefalk.se/jpskmailinstall/
I'm sure they will be on all the mirrors shortly too.

Some difference from .jar file in alpha directory (17 april at 9:17) and .jar file in installer (17 april at 11:57)?

The test spreadsheet is here: http://goo.gl/YAVNe
At the moment its open for all...

Can we add some more column?

A few known issues:
- Translation issues within preferences, perhaps we should not
internationalize that at all (comments welcome)

No need for tranlation in preferences. This remove also the problem with key reading from configuration file at startup.
For other translation how can we help in correcting translation mistake?

Regards

Franco Spinelli
IW2DHW