[pskmail] Re: jpskmail 0.3.8 server 0.9.20

  • From: John Douyere <vk2eta@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 09:15:05 +1100

Hi Eric,

Extra information on the update of records: if your records are updated
correctly at the server you should be getting a reply from the server saying
"Updated database for <yourcall>". If that does not occur then your records
have not been updated.

Also can you check if you get a "pse update your record!" message or a "Hi
<yourcall> pse update your record". In the second case the server would have
your records but could not access your email (typo in some of the fields
like password for example).

Hope this helps,

Regards,

John (VK2ETA)