[pskmail] Re: jpskmail 0.2.2

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 10:18:58 +0100

That may be correct. I just borrowed my wifes asus eee 900 to test and I
did encounter that exception. Per default it uses an older java version
and that may be it. I tried to install fldigi on it as well but I got a
whole load of stop signs from synaptic and I left it then.

Between 0.2.1 and 0.2.2 I included a formatted text field that I
intended to use with latitude and longitude fields. I don't know if that
needs a new runtime.

But, can you update the runtime on that xandros box?

73 de Per, sm0rwo