[pskmail] Re: java, again

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 09:09:46 +0100

Hi,

First, can you make another java app run?
Like this one:
http://www.j-mp3player.site11.com/

73, Per

On 2013-02-07 22:08, Drew Smith wrote:

Hey guys,

Ok, I followed the instructions on the site regarding 64-bit Java under Windows 7.

Now when I double-click on the icon, I get a brief flash of a DOS window with an error - doing it a few dozen times, I'm able to read an error that says something like:

"Unable to locate class Main in c:\path\to\desktop\pskmail-2.0.27.jar"

I have yet to ever see pskmail running, even though I've been trying every now and then for months. I'm beginning to think that pskmail, the website, the wiki and even this mailing list is nothing more than an elaborate practical joke.

Can someone please spell out for me - in excruciating detail - how to get pskmail to launch under Windows 7? All of my systems knowledge is Linux and OSX, I haven't used Windows since early Win95.

Cheers,
- Drew.

--
Drew Smith (mux) <drew@xxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:drew@xxxxxxxxxxxx>>, VA7DSX / VE0TF