[pskmail] Re: jPSKmail-2.1.0-d for windows

  • From: Ian Wade G3NRW <g3nrw-radio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 22:02:25 +0100

From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013   Time: 15:00:37

I have tested jPSKmail-2.1.0-d on WIN7 this morning.

Hi Rein

That is *much* better!

Running Windows 8/64 here.

I have configured jpskmail for VOX operation, and it seems to run without crashing now. Unfortunately I haven't heard any servers this evening -- will try again tomorrow.

However, when I tried to use rigctl with my TS-590S, the program got stuck in a loop, trying to connect to the COM port. The only way to stop it was to kill the app with Task Manager. Will investigate further tomorrow.

A quick question though: the TS-590S is not included in the radio list, so which is the best radio to use instead?

--
73
Ian, G3NRW