[pskmail] Re: jPSKmail-2.0.1 ?

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2011 11:00:43 +0100

Personally I do not associate the use of pointers with the object
oriented approach. I know c++ supports them but I see them more as
something awful inherited from c. A real object oriented language, like
java or c#, has no pointers... So, don't be mad at c++ as it's much more
an issue for c ;-).

73 de Per