[pskmail] Re: jPSKmail-1.5.3

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 14:26:04 +0100

ons 2012-01-18 klockan 14:08 +0100 skrev Rein Couperus:
> The http://www.pskmail.org/ website has been updated with jPSKmail-1.5.3.
> Installers are available for Windows, Linux and MAC...
> Main changes are better handling of email attachments.
>
> Rein PA0R
>
> --
> http://pa0r.blogspirit.com

Thanks Rein,

We have been testing this back and forth for a while and it works great
for two out of three testers... Would be great if more could have a look
and see that base64 coded attachments can be saved from an opened
message. A base64 attachment is normally anything that can not be sent
as a text file. Meaning an image, a zipped file etc. A text attachment
sent as straight text will not be saved here. How that is sent varies
with different email clients... I can add save of text attachments
later.

I'd like to call this version a test release until I am really sure that
it works with more email clients than I have been able to test it with.