[pskmail] jPSKmail upgrade in Puppy

  • From: Robert Krasowski <rkrasowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 15:00:58 -0800 (PST)

Hi
I have been doing some tests with Puppy Linux, seems to be fantastic tool.
I am using Puppy 511 DX. But jPSKMail version in that iso is 0.9.4. How can I
upgrade to current version? I was looking for javapskmail.jar, but no luck in
founding it.

Thanks like always.

PS. I am trying to creat Puppy Sailor - It  have openCPN, gpsd, JWX, JNX,
PSKmail, so basically I am trying to make a duplication of set up I have made
on laptop with Ubuntu 11.10. So far so good, I have everything working on USB
drive that I can clone, but have to learn how to do bootable iso out of it.

Best Regards

Robert
KB2PNM