[pskmail] Re: jPSKmail 2.0.27

  • From: Klaus Lohmann <dl4oah@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2013 09:40:11 +0100

Hello Sébastien,

thank you for info. Client 2 is really work in progress and many setting-constellations are still not stable:

Linux/Windows, Rig-Type, Vox/Soft-PTT/Hard-PTT etc, etc!

We are working hard on it, please wait a  while.

73, Klaus DL4OAH

Am 25.01.2013 09:26, schrieb RADUGET Sébastien:
Hi,

Thank you for the update.

I just tested the latest version 2.0.27.

When a frame is sent I receive an error message in the console.

"get_java_var : invalid file descriptor" and i have no emission on the air.

In a second time, when I go to the menu "Edit" and "Preferences" my transmitter goes TX on with RTS of /dev/ttyS1 always on.

Have a nice day.

Regards.

F8COJ / Sébastien