[pskmail] jPSKmail 1.5.9 ready

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Jun 2012 15:09:37 +0200

Hi all,

Big thank you to all those that tested the 1.5.9 beta and reported!

I had three bug reports, they were:
1. Attachment sent from roundcube webmail was not properly decoded
The headers looked a little different here so I had some work to do.
But, thanks to oz1qt that sent me his entire inbox it was an easy fix.

2. Mime header appeared in the message text.
Message started as "format=flow" and that is the work of the server
crapmail.txt filter that removes unnecessary lines. It made the header
lines all messed up. Its easy to fix on the server, done on mine. Will
see if we want that fix (extre headers get sent).

3. Upload of user details, nothing happened
I made double sure something will happen there. 1.5.9 and 2.0.13 shares
the method but 1.5.9 will also transmit if the server version is less
than 1.6. Also, if there is no user record to transmit it will inform
about that too.

The other visual change from 1.5.8 is the addition of a sent mail
folder.

The client is available here now:
http://www.crusefalk.se/jpskmailinstall/

On the to do list is an updated manual, sent folder is not explained
there yet...

73, Per
SM0RWO