[pskmail] jPSKmail 1.5 beta 2

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 00:00:10 +0100

Hi all,

Been doing some bench testing of beta 2 of jPSKmail 1.5 tonight. Seems
good enough so I think it's pretty safe to test now. I have a few things
on the to do list still. They are:
- It's now possible to send Cc's of emails. Works in the client but I
need to patch the server before it works all the way. So, you can cc
emails now but only the To-addressees will receive the email.
- Gunnar reported an issue downloading several emails and also
transmitting several emails. I have not been able to recreate that issue
yet. That side should be just as version 1.4 beta 8 so the problem
should already be around.
- Deleting ALL the contacts in the address book may not save an empty
address book csv file.
- The manual needs an update.

The installers are here for now:

http://www.crusefalk.se/jpskmailinstall/

There is a google spreadsheet where issues testers find are noted, you
are more than welcome to add things you may find there. It is available
here: http://goo.gl/3zo2d