[pskmail] Re: jPSKmail 0.4.0.2, PLEASE UPGRADE...

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 11:31:07 +0100

Tnx Per,

they are now also available on hermes.esrac.ele.tue.nl/pskmail
now with the right permissions I hope.

I also put fldigi-3.13BH into the hermes.esrac.ele.tue.nl/pskmail/fldigi
directory.
PLEASE UPGRADE TO FLDIGI-3.13BH or later.
Older versions have wrong RSID numbers, switching the servers to
QPSK31, which is rather annoying...

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com