[pskmail] jPSKmail 0.4.0.2

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 10:38:04 +0100

Hi,

I have reorganized the installer scripts and made them easier to
maintain and expand. While at it I decided to handle a few annoyances:
- Quickstart menu shortcut is back, pdf for linux and html for windows
- Icons are back, kind of got lost on the way there
- Extra, ugly, terminal window that got launched on windows is now gone

I tested these on ubuntu 9.10 and windows xp.

At the moment the files are here:
http://www.crusefalk.se/jpskmailinstall/

73 de Per, sm0rwo

P.s. Perfect coding wx here, -16C/3F and abt a half to a meter of snow
(abt 2 feet). Its best to stay indoors and keep the stove going while
working on the laptop :-).