[pskmail] Re: installers for jPSKmail-2.0.30 are ready for testing

  • From: "DAVID GRAY" <kf4wbs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2013 16:04:41 -0500

INSTALLED
NO AUDIO OUTPUT NOR INPUT
INSTALLED AS ADMIN

DAVID KF4WBS / NNN0LES

From: Rein Couperus
Sent: Saturday, February 09, 2013 15:19
To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [pskmail] installers for jPSKmail-2.0.30 are ready for testing

Thanks to Per,
you can now download the installers for jPSKmail-2.0.30 via
http://pskmail.org/PSKMaildownloads.html

The latest client does now rig control via hamlib on windows machines,
you can even use rigctld, the rig control daemon.
This allows e.g. to use the grig rig control application together
with jPSkmail on Linux. I use it to remote control my K3 in the camper...

This should also be available for windows, (see article on

http://www.oz9aec.net/index.php/grig/article-index/117-grig-for-windows-this-time-working
 )

There are installers for Windows, Linux and Mac.
Please test...

73,

Rein EA/PA0R/M

--