[pskmail] Re: iGating

  • From: ve7cus@xxxxxxx
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 10:19:34 -0700

Sorry to hear about all your problems, Fred. Actually the server is VE7SUN and
it does run 24/7 without much activity but since it is using antenna, radio and
computer designated for emergency use, it is a good use for other times. The
only time it is not running is Field Day in June. With propagation getting
better, hopefully it will get more use.

Darrel.