[pskmail] Re: iGating

  • From: Robert Lorenzini <bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 07:52:50 -0700

 On 10/20/2010 07:22 PM, ve7cus@xxxxxxx wrote:
I received my first iGate this evening from WD6DOD in Newport Bay, CA. I guess
he was transmitting  from his sailboat and he was upgrading from v.0.54 to
v.0.7 and getting his coordinates set properly.

Darrel, VE7CUS

Yes I was. I'm trying to get back up on a new computer and it's a lot harder without wb5con's trace on the channel. I'm still not sure what mode (500r?) to use or if
you can detect the mode and change accordingly. As I have a 10 over noise
level here at the moment I'm not going to see any replies. I just can't believe
that there is not more activity in the US.

Bob