[pskmail] Re: grib files

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 09:58:13 +0200

Hi Alan,

find file-> search for .grb

Mine ended up in C:\Program files\jPSKmail, not yet sure why as I had tested
only on Linux before:)

I installed using the Intermar jPSKmail windows installer, and copied my newest
version of javapskmail over the one in the archive. The intermar installer
installs in C:\Program files\jPSKmail. It also installs fldigi 3.10 and zyGrib
there, so this is probably the way to go.

Requesting and downloading the grib file from PI4TUE was a matter of 2 minutes,
in one session. The saildocs server is so fast that when you hit QTC after the
request, the file is already there...

There is 1 server bug, it does not work when you use an SSID on the client. Bug
fix in the next server release...

http://pa0r.blogspirit.com