[pskmail] Re: getstuff_pskmail ?

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 09:48:20 +0200

Hi agn Russel,

Managed to ssh into the server (while in a booring meeting at work hi
hi). Anyway, here is my server crontab:
# m h  dom mon dow   command
20 * * * * sh /home/per/.pskmail/pskdownload/getstuff_pskmail
25 * * * * /home/per/.pskmail/pskdownload/gmdss.pl

Meaning that the server will fetch the weather once every hour.