[pskmail] Re: getstuff_pskmail ?

  • From: Rick W <mrfarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 19:44:39 -0500

Yes, I think I did it right, HI. I received the e-mail about an hour later at my Misty Ridge Farm address. When I try to get to the group on Freelists, I have no way of knowing what my password is so can not get in. They gave me an authentication but that must not be the same as a password. I am trying to send this message directly and see if it goes through. I wish this was on Yahoogroups. Also, it might attract more interest.

73,

Rick, KV9U

Russell Blair wrote:
Rick, I saw in the log that you had connected and sent an email the message was
sent back to you as (message sent), I was setting at the computer when all this
was happening and the signal was fine on my end. The server ask you to upload
my profile to the server and I saw you do that, it all looked OK here, I will
check the gmail mail box and see if your mail is still there and get back with
you.

Russell Yesterday is HISTORY. Tomorrow is a MYSTERY. Today is a GIFT! Thats why its called the PRESENT!